A/B and Virtual Learning News
South Lafourche High School and the other high schools in Lafourche will be going to a hybrid A/B schedule when we get back from the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Students with last names A – H will be on the A days.
- Students with last names I – Z will be on the B days.
- The schedule will NOT be like the last time we were on the A/B schedule. Students will be on a revolving A, B, A, B, schedule. This means the first week back, the A students will come to school Monday, Wednesday, Friday. The second week, the A students will come to school on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Students who are on the A/B schedule are expected to still do school work on the days they are not scheduled to be at school. Teachers will teach lessons to the students at school and the students will have assignments to complete on the day they are not at school.
- On the days the students are not at school, they should go into their Google Classrooms complete all assignments and log on-line attendance. The assignments they have will be an extension to what the teacher taught the day before. Failure to complete the assignments will affect their nine-week grade.
- Teachers will be teaching all day to the students who are at school. They will not be available throughout the day to answer emails. They will answer emails during their planning period. Students should ask questions on the days they are at school.
Students who are totally virtual will continue to complete their E2020 assignments. Students who are totally virtual must complete their E2020 work for the second nine weeks by the day school releases for the Christmas holiday. E2020 assignments will not be opened during the holidays.